Covid-19 will have a lasting impact on technology innovation.
Systems and processes like AI, robotics, data sharing, remote working and more, will grow in scale and be used in new ways, by businesses across sectors and of all sizes.
What innovations have we already started to see emerge in the wake of the virus crisis?
Gideon Lichfield will illustrate some of the most relevant emerging technology innovations for businesses, governments and society.
- AI and Robotics: the industries where they will play a most important role
- virtual Conferences: will we start to see new approaches in bringing people together and sharing information?
- telehealth, telejustice, telegovernment: how much of their practices can be done online and what are the other areas where physical presence won’t be necessary
- retail: the online shopping experience and the adoption of innovation in reducing or cutting out the amount of time you have to spend in physical stores
- drones and autonomous vehicles: what further developments in delivery and transportation without using human drivers.